You ‘ re exhausted, we know – the pressure is on. You ‘ re juggling Zoom calls and squeezing in last-minute deadline requests. On the homefront, you ‘ re trying to keep everyone happy and healthy. But, even before the pandemic, stress in the workplace was an underlying issue for many of us. Now, in 2020, the worry of COVID-19, breakdown of routines and uncertainty about the future has only magnified how important stress management is.
Stress is an energy thief.
It creates chaos in our bodies – weakening the immune system and increasing tension, headaches, and insomnia. What ‘ s more, prolonged stress can drain the nutrients our bodies actually need to create energy (like magnesium and B-vitamins).
This pandemic will see 2021, so the best thing we can do right now is to find healthy ways of managing stress every day. Here are a few simple ways you can do this:
5 TIPS TO BOOST ENERGY AND COMBAT STRESS
- Tweak your daily routine. Build tiny habits into your day to help you feel calmer and more in control of your current situation.
- Take care of your mind. When you feel overwhelmed or anxious, practice mindfulness activities (like writing down your feelings or talking them out with someone you trust).
- Create work-life boundaries. Make time to relax and focus on fun activities outside of work. If time is an issue, use your calendar to schedule blocks of me time.”
- Lean on high-quality connections. Invest in relationships with people who help you feel energised and positive.
- Fuel your body right. Eat more whole foods to combat stress and take health supplements to boost your energy levels.
EVERYDAY ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS
We all go through seasons when we feel a little low.
But, if you want to boost your energy and cut down on stress during COVID-19, it might be worth adding a daily supplement to your busy lifestyle. Look for options that support mental performance and contribute to healthy energy management. Here are two of our most popular stress-combating supplements that do just that:
- Vital Vitamin B Complex. Each softgel capsule contains a special blend of B-vitamins that work together to support the nervous system and mental performance. They also have a direct impact on your energy levels and cell metabolism. B-vitamins support our bodies during stressful times by helping to convert food into energy. If you ‘ re feeling especially tired or fatigued, it could be that you are lacking in vitamin B – which interestingly, isn ‘ t naturally produced by the body.
- Vital VitaBoost Energy Ultra. What ‘ s great about this supplement is it ‘ s easy to fit into your daily routine. Simply pop an effervescent into your water bottle and drink while you ‘ re on the go. Each effervescent contains a host of B-vitamins which support mental energy and physical endurance. Added zinc and vitamin C help to give your immune system a boost, while guarana and caffeine temporarily assist in promoting alertness and wakefulness.
[S0] Vital® VITAMIN B COMPLEX soft gelatine capsules. Each capsule contains 25 mg Inositol; 15 mg Vitamin B5; 15 mg Vitamin B3; 15 mg Vitamin B2; 12,3 mg Vitamin B6; 12,2 mg Vitamin B1; 10,3 mg Choline; 400 µg Folic acid; 90 µg Biotin; 25 µg Vitamin B12. Health supplement. [S0] Vital® VITABOOST ENERGY effervescent tablets. Each effervescent tablet contains 200 mg Guarana seed extract providing 40 mg caffeine; 40 mg Caffeine; 1,1 mg Vitamin B1; 13 mg Vitamin B2; 16 mg Vitamin B3; 6 mg Vitamin B5; 1,4 mg Vitamin B6; 2,5 µg Vitamin B12; 200 µg Folic acid; 50 µg Biotin; 80 mg Vitamin C; 8,1 mg α-TE Vitamin E; 100 mg Calcium; 100 mg Magnesium and 10 mg Zinc. Combination product – Western herbal medicine / Health supplement. These unregistered medicines have not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for their quality, safety or intended use. APPLICANT: Vital Health Foods (Pty) Ltd, Reg. no.: 51/03081/07. Lavender Lane, Kuils River, 7580, South Africa. Tel no.: (+27) 21 900 2500. Please refer to the detailed professional information (PI) for full prescribing information.