1 head cauliflower
3 Tbsp avocado oil
1 medium onion, finely diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
Thumb size piece of ginger, grated finely
1-2 chillies, sliced
2 cups portabellini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups broccoli, roughly chopped
1 large red bell pepper, diced
¼ cup spring onions, sliced
¼ cup Vital Soy sauce
2 large free-range eggs, whisked
Black sesame seeds, for serving
- Remove core and roughly break cauliflower into florets. Place in a food processor and pulse a few times until cauliflower resembles rice grains. Set aside.
- In a large wok or saucepan on medium-high heat add the avocado oil. Fry onion, garlic, ginger and chilli until just tender and fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli and bell pepper. Cook until tender but veggies remain crunchy.
- Add cauliflower rice and Vital Soy Sauce. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Make a well in the centre of the pan and pour in the eggs. Scramble the eggs in the centre of the pan and then mix into the rest of the veggies.
- Add spring onions, mix them through and then remove from heat.
- Serve cauli fried rice with black sesame seeds and extra Vital Soy Sauce.