- Lemon zest
- Rice vinegar
- Green bell peppers
- Red bell peppers
- Chicken fillet
- Kebab sticks
- In a small mixing bowl, add the Vital Soya Sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, rice vinegar, crushed garlic, crushed ginger and honey in a bowl and mix till smooth.
- Cut up some green and red bell peppers into squares as well as the chicken fillet.
- Take a kebab stick and add the bell peppers and chicken fillet. (Keep the following pattern: bell pepper – chicken – bell pepper)
- Once all the chicken and bell pepper slices have been added, pour some Vital Soy Sauce mixture over the chicken and peppers and leave for two minutes to marinate.
- Place kebab sticks over medium heat fire and leave till chicken has been cooked through.
- While kebabs are on the braai, glaze them on each side with Vital Soy Sauce mixture.
- Once kebabs are ready, take them off the fire and serve.