Makes 1 large sheet tray
1 x 85g packet Vital Fruit Chutney Crisps
1 x 85g packet Vital Sweet & Spicy Pepper Salsa Crisps
1 x 85g packed Vital Cream Cheese & Chives Crisps
1 cup cooked corn
1 cup green bell pepper
1 cup butter beans, drained
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
⅛ cup hot pickled peppers/chillies
1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup black beans, drained
1 cup yellow bell peppers, diced
1 cup mature cheddar cheese, grated
¼ red onion, finely sliced
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
½ cup spring onions, sliced
⅓ cup your favourite hot sauce e.g. peri-peri
1 cup mild cheddar cheese, grated
½ red bell pepper, sliced
Guacamole, sour cream & salsa, for serving
Fresh coriander, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Get 3 bowls to combine the nacho toppings.
- In bowl number 1 combine corn, green bell pepper and butter beans. Season and mix.
- In bowl number 2 combine cherry tomatoes, black beans and yellow bell pepper. Season and mix.
- In bowl number 3 combine cooked chicken, spring onions and hot sauce. Season and mix.
- On a large sheet tray divide the rice crisps by flavour into 3 sections.
- Onto the Vital Cream & Chives Crisps spread out the corn mixture. Top with mozzarella and pickled peppers / chillies.
- Onto the Vital Fruit Chutney Crisps spread out the black bean mixture. Top with mature cheddar and red onion slices.
- Onto the Vital Sweet & spicy Pepper Salsa Crisps spread out the chicken mixture. Top with cheddar and red pepper slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and toppings are just taking on some colour.
- Remove from the oven and top with dollops of sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve while hot.