Half cup lemon juice
Tablespoon of lemon zest
½ cup rice vinegar
Teaspoon of ginger
Teaspoon of garlic
½ cup honey
1 Red bell peppers
1 Green bell peppers
Yellow bell peppers
4 chicken fillets
- Add the Vital Soy Sauce into a bowl and add the lemon juice, lemon zest, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey.
- Stir all wet ingredients till combined.
- Cut into cubes the red, green and yellow bell peppers as well as the chicken fillets.
- On a kebab stick add different colour peppers after every chicken fillet.
- Once kebab sticks are filled with the chicken and pepper, place in a flat dish and drizzle the soy sauce mix over the kebabs. Coat each side with soy sauce mix.
- Add soy glazed kebab sticks to grill till chicken is cooked. If required glaze kebabs with soy mixture to add more flavour while on the grill.
- Once chicken has been cooked, remove from grill and plate as a delicious snack.